Space James Space James

You should get on that horse...

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

It aint scary!

Why so many ppl say this game is scary?Is a frigging short, and is a railshooter!...oh your talking about the other version..so nvm..MOVING ON TO THE ANIMATION..ehem..
Good animation overall, did put a smile on my face, but gotta rst points for being short and practically was (almost but not tottaly) tweened(what can i say, i likje fbf better :P).Amazing spoof, worth watching.

Score 4 out of 5 Pico heads
8 stars out of 10

Parasite Betty Parasite Betty

OMG!

Earthworm Jim!!

Well animated nice weight distribution, and am gonna rate as for it is..an excersice, well done.

Jumping Jenny Jumping Jenny

Not bad, but needs to polish it

The concept is original, but the collision detection didn't worked so well, also i didn't liked the music selection.I think the controls would work better if it was left right and space to jump, but o well, keep it up!

mjkgames responds:

Thanks for the review. :)

Typing Buddy! Typing Buddy!

A lot to improve..

You should make the letters smaller so they can fit in the text box, also the music is kinda annoying for being a typing game, as you cant concentrate so well...

2/5 Pico's heads
4/10 stars

ManuelTacoface responds:

okay thanks, but the text fits perfectly fine in the textbox on my pc and you can mute the music by typing in "mute" in the textbox

Swarm Striker Swarm Striker

Too boring for being a remake...

Liked the game, the fact is that a remake is like a revamp from the old game( this means better graphics, sound, etc...) which is kinda miss leading (because of hes title).

I can see the love you have for this game.

I will let this one pass, because is quiet fun(too quiet maybe XD).

Shabadage responds:

I have to say that I am unable to understand your comments. This game is not a remake nor a revamp, it was a short project that I used to improve my spriting abilities.

Unfortunately, the original MIDI music was not able to be carried over through the Flash export process.

Thank you for your kind comments! I do appreciate it!

Starman Lounge Starman Lounge

Beautiful song man! Keep it up.

SmellyCheeseMan responds:

Thanks :)

Spoiler: This is the song from Super Mario Bros. when you pick up a star, except loungey :)

Sanctuary Sanctuary

Beautiful song, Would do a great entry song for an action series. I could even see the hero having a long journal, then the showing of the bad guy and finally an epic battle, you got talent :)

Step responds:

Thanks, means a lot!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Credits Music - for Love, Wink Credits Music - for Love, Wink

Can i use this for my own music plz?

can i use it for the credits of my own animation?
It would be awesome!awell as the music!

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

Awesome pixel art!

Loved all the little details and the bunch of characters included.

K i found waldo, a guy throwing up, godzilla munching on a random dude, a dudecruching zombies and then exploding, yo noid attacking...something, santa kung-fuing a dwarf, a dead hello kitty stabbed in the heart, and so much more.(if just the nes or snes games of where's waldo was like this *sigh*)

Faving for looking into it again and cuzz i loved it.

5 out of 5 ummmm was Meme or Mimi her name..i forgot, whatever of her heads.

10 out of 10 stars,keep the good job coming.

The sperm winner ! The sperm winner !

Not bad for being done on paint

Actually I like it, but the sperms on theleft need to be a little more detailed, atleast the ones that are near.

Hour Glass Hour Glass

Nice

some shadows/lights look wierd but well done

FlipWillie responds:

It is definitely possible. It has been a very long time since I made this. I can't remember how I had it set up.

Thanks for the nice score!