Jumping Jenny Jumping Jenny

Not bad, but needs to polish it

The concept is original, but the collision detection didn't worked so well, also i didn't liked the music selection.I think the controls would work better if it was left right and space to jump, but o well, keep it up!

mjkgames responds:

Thanks for the review. :)

Typing Buddy! Typing Buddy!

A lot to improve..

You should make the letters smaller so they can fit in the text box, also the music is kinda annoying for being a typing game, as you cant concentrate so well...

2/5 Pico's heads
4/10 stars

ManuelTacoface responds:

okay thanks, but the text fits perfectly fine in the textbox on my pc and you can mute the music by typing in "mute" in the textbox

Swarm Striker Swarm Striker

Too boring for being a remake...

Liked the game, the fact is that a remake is like a revamp from the old game( this means better graphics, sound, etc...) which is kinda miss leading (because of hes title).

I can see the love you have for this game.

I will let this one pass, because is quiet fun(too quiet maybe XD).

Shabadage responds:

I have to say that I am unable to understand your comments. This game is not a remake nor a revamp, it was a short project that I used to improve my spriting abilities.

Unfortunately, the original MIDI music was not able to be carried over through the Flash export process.

Thank you for your kind comments! I do appreciate it!

Soldier Survival Soldier Survival

I would do a bigger game if i was you :D

Great target collision with bullets, but compared to bigger games this is "ok" for time killing....soldiers XD

Thumbs up, and keep it up! :)

viralplatipuss responds:

Thanks, I did spend a while on the code. :)

But yeah, I'm already working on larger flash game projects as I have been coding for a long time now. But this was just a small time-killing game as you said. I never intended to rival any big games with this but I am working on some larger projects. The only problem with bigger games is that they take much longer to make and the pay-off is riskier. You could end up doing really well, or just wasted 2 months! :P

But I am working on bigger things don't you worry. :)

Space-ninja Space-ninja

I enjoyed it

This game really got its potentional but i really feel the controls for wall-jumping are a bit awkward, and you could have put some extra color because makes the game feel bland, even some plants will help.

Anyway the game is runs really smooth, didnt found any glitch, great 8-bit music, great atari feeling.

The Flood Runner 2 The Flood Runner 2

Good but not quiete my taste...

The game was simple and fun, but the jumps feels laggy, and in a fastt peaced game like this you need great controls, another complain is the lack of music, it makes the game boring without music, but anyway, i am looking forward for more of your work.

7 stars out of 10
score 3 out of 5

overall: cool game, but needs polish.

Tremerz Tremerz

Fun and simple...but

The game is really fun, but is really short, if it wouldn't be because of the medals this game wouldn't have replay value at all.

Anyway, the end made me lol. XD

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

Alot of replay Value 10/10

overall 9/10stars 5/5score

Face Invaders Face Invaders

Nothing special

1.there was nothing too spacial.
2.annoying controls
3.not an original idea
4.high scores badly programmed

i give you 3/5 and 7/10 stars.

Ninja Bricks Ninja Bricks

nice game!

The game is basic and fun, maybe more lvls will be better, but overall the game is plain fun.

I didnt expected the ending!