Cream Cream

Awesome Animation about how the the rich and powerful are willing to destroy the world and any betterment of it just to make a quick buck!

At least that is what I got about it! Awesome job as always Doki!

Space James Space James

You should get on that horse...

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

It aint scary!

Why so many ppl say this game is scary?Is a frigging short, and is a railshooter!...oh your talking about the other version..so nvm..MOVING ON TO THE ANIMATION..ehem..
Good animation overall, did put a smile on my face, but gotta rst points for being short and practically was (almost but not tottaly) tweened(what can i say, i likje fbf better :P).Amazing spoof, worth watching.

Score 4 out of 5 Pico heads
8 stars out of 10

Parasite Betty Parasite Betty

OMG!

Earthworm Jim!!

Well animated nice weight distribution, and am gonna rate as for it is..an excersice, well done.

[Dream A Little Dream] [Dream A Little Dream]

Pretty creative!

Like it a lot, but i think it would have been better if you sang the lyrics, still great job!

ShaunSP responds:

Thanks. Maybe next time I can work more with lip syncing.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Pretty much perfect...

The only thing that bothers me are the face expressions with the voice acting, everything else is really well done.

Loved how the guy freaks her and... you know, it would be pretty much a spoiler, you know what am talking about ;D

annoyance annoyance

Not perfect but...

quiet funny :P

How to improve:

1.You can try getting the voices in a higher volume so they are easier to hear.

2.The the animation was quiet sketchy, try getting the characters move more smoothly next time.

3.Do a preloaded, if you don't know how to, you can get one from the tab under then name of "downloads".

4.The scene where he just stares at the computer can be quiet was way too long, so i thought the animation wasn't playing(which i wouldn't had this problem with a preloaded :P)

3/5 Pico Faces over 6/10 stars.

Comment:That guy should had love those chips!!

feiht-tac responds:

thanks for the tips man! I'll definately work on that stuff for future animations.

gunman trailer gunman trailer

Not bad, in fact i like it!

Was well animated, thought there are some points i wana review:

1. The green background is not appealing enough.

2.You should show something about the story to be a TEASER trailer.

Looking forward to GunMan

schultechowder responds:

yes.... i know.... if you want to help with backgrounds then sure... so... ya, go ahead and draw a ackground up for me.... andthe trick is, is you gottaa make the background transparent... then re solidify...

Moon Lajt (Music video) Moon Lajt (Music video)

A little tip...

DON'T USE HIGH PITCH SOUNDS WHEN YOU SAY TO PUT ON THE HEADPHONES >:(

It raped my ears.. T-T

The animation was average...you could make the music sound softer, also you could had a more catchy sound rather than 8-bit cellphone sounds raping ears.

Also the music with the animation sync could have been better.

Try improving those aspects and maybe you will get something smoother

Carr77 responds:

I have super-ears, that's why I can have headphones on :D

Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

Amazing fight!

I do love The Power Rangers and Godzilla, but i don't love mecha godzilla! HA!
Great work guys!

Why 6 out of 10 stars?

Well in this occasion I am reviewing the animation for itself, wich isn't perfect but plays hes role well on the video.